Friday 5 April 2013

Position Vacant: Life P/A (this is no JOKE!)


Position Available: Life Personal Angel for Wakelin family

  • Central Coast Location
  • Unique rare opportunity
  • Pay- to be discussed during interview process. 
Why is the position available?
I started to think about "how" many hours do I spend doing the most  important day to day duties that seem to feel like the most unimportant life time wasters. Time wasters would be different to everyone but for me it would be the washing, folding, ironing & cleaning. Plus I am NO super women  nor do I really want to be.
Instead  I would rather be having quality time with my two daughters, hubby & my business. Now I know I could ask Hubby to do a little more like put away his clothes, fold & even clean the bathroom now & then but WHY? He works dam hard running a successful business the last thing I know I want him to do is that I would rather spend time with each other making the most out marraige! So I worked out on average I am doing at least 11-15 hours a week of keeping the house in some what a reasonable state. When I am in my grave I don't know about you but I don't want to think in hindsight 15 hours x 52 weeks (1 year) 780 hours x 30years ( average of how many years) = 23,400 hours WTF!
I know loads of people would be thinking "who cares if your house is messy, washing not ironed, floor not mopped & we all have to do it why not you" yeh I can appreciate that but for me this is my own personal need & my family mean loads plus we love it when things are just "done" not perfect & sparkly but just complete & organised it is just "us" & each house has their own "us" & i respect that. Why not get a cleaner, ironing lady, or a Nanny? Well that sounds like three people to me & that is not what I am looking for.


Who the wakelin family is looking for:
Someone that who want's to be our Angel! We don't wish this person in  our life to be told to  "do this" "do that", "get this" & "get that" really that is not who we are. This person is doing the most important duties that will run our house that person is our Life Personal Angel they deserve to be treated that way!   Because this person is in our life they would have to suit our family otherwise it might not work for both parties so below is what we are looking for

What you must have to apply for this role:
  • Be positive 
  • Flexible
  • Fun, bright & bubbly
  • A "can" do attitude
  • Experience in house hold duties (don't have to be a professional cleaner but know what a mop does & how to turn the iron on!) 
  • Drive & passion 
  • Does not mind change & enjoys variety 
  • Jack of all trades
  • Honest & reliable 
  • Loves children
What you will be doing:
At this point of time it would be 1-2 full day of the week however the position may increase to more depending on the skill set & what is needed at the time. Tasks at this stage would be folding the washing, ironing, & cleaning. As time went on duites may change & vary but will not know until the time.

The successful candidate will be welcomed with open arms into the family for they would be our "Life personal Angel"
  
All you have to do to apply for this unique position in our life is submit your resume to bee@goals2breached.com.au Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If however you want to know more about this exciting opportunity give me a buzz on 0424 236 701. 

And other Chicks that are needing their own Life P/A & love this concept don't hesitate to contact I am more than happy to assist you in finding your own! 


Bee xx



No comments:

Post a Comment