Friday 26 April 2013

Bee's Passion & Purpose Journey


if you don't wish to read this blog & would rather hear it from bee herself pls click link 





Hi everyone! 

I  have been going on a self discovery journey over this school holiday break but I must admit the opened can of worms reached the surface when our neighbour passed away. This little journey for myself was about my real passion & purpose as Bee & for Goals 2b Reached.  It is a HUGE & LONG story that I would love to share with you one day but as most of you know me I am talker & will be here for hours so instead I am going to share a little of what I found out. 

I have discovered that I am going to be stepping away from the venue. Yes you heard me right Goals 2b Reached will no longer have a venue. Do I regret jumping in the venue HELL NO! as I preach I am not perfect, there is no wrong or right choices we make in life as long as you make a choice, jump & the end result is you  LEARN & that I have 100% LEARNT. I have to be thankful I did jump for I have learnt so much about myself during this short time of having the venue & I am just glad I did learn sooner than later. 

I have also discovered my REAL passion & purpose I had to just dig a little harder & to be honest with myself  mixed in with some amazing guidance which I totally believe we all need. Thanks to Lauren & Angela for your guidance plus the awesome support from Hubby. 

What is the outcome of my discovery? I am what you would call a Magician a person that loves creation, transformation & really needs to stay focused when I not focused the little devil comes out speaks the wrong language as to who I really am. My passions & purposes for myself &   Goals 2b Reached is Guiding women to reach their Goals, to discover their purpose & passions for their goals plus to watch the magic of transformation of their lives! I also have the passion for presenting & speaking  hence why I am putting my self out their for MC events for business, weddings, creating motivational workshops & speaker events. I am sure those that know me best & have seen my coaching & presenting style can totally agree! I am a talker yes that I am in deed! 
I am motivator,  I am passionate little bee that want's to be able to create transformation in peoples lives by speaking it to the world not opening a venue to put my name on a pedestal it really is not bee. 

The concept of the venue with the playgroup & hire the room for study & get your children minded I believe is an awesome business concept & for the right chick  with the right purpose & passion out there I feels that it would be a real success. With that being said I am selling that side with all that is their for a small amount & even offering to work along side of that person that takes up the opportunity. If you are keen watch out I will be doing up a for sale add.

So that is it in a nut a shell literally I went nutty their for a short while but no longer I have my magician hat on & focus is all the way! This is what I know I am born to do & it feels better then when it did when I got the keys to the venue. 

As my saying goes "nothing lost only gained in all events & situations in our lives it is just working out what you found! 

Bee
xx

P.S If you can relate to this or feel a little lost with your direction of your Goals or who you are & feel like you are going on a merry go around contact Bee would love to give you a discounted dirt cheap One on One, 1 hour phone session for only $40.00 2b the person that knows your true  purpose for your Goal.  2b sure sure it fits best with who truly are! bee@goals2breached.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment