Wednesday 1 August 2012

I DID IT!

Hi, my name is bee wakelin first time blogger 


I will be honest this blogging world is totally new to me the above sounds like I am standing in a room full of people confessing! I have never done a blog, never written one, I am terrible speller, was in the lowest English class in high school so to give it to you straight I am way out of my comfort zone SCARY!!!!


Seeing's I am new to this world of Blog that I have joined I thought I would do some research on blogging? Bad move it created a flood of fears. How? read on and you will discover the truth.........


First Fear- I am so totally LOST? What the hell you are you thinking Bee did you know As of the 16th of February 2011 there is 156 million public blogs in existence. so I am sure that I am maybe the 200th + Million people to be doing this! But then I guess the saying goes "if you can't beat them join them " Maybe that is why I felt out of my comfort zone 156 million is an amazing number and here I am little Bee making up one little blog to add to that million WoW makes me feel like an Ant. Hang on an ant  that is pretty awesome now that I think of it I feel like I am apart of the colony, a little team member making a difference to hopefully others and also myself  huh not bad really. So LOST has really got to change I am not lost I am actually FOUND,  first fear gone! 


Then my next emotion to hit me was SELF DOUBT- Was I opening up a can worms on myself? what if people think I am silly for doing a blog? what about what people think about my blog? what if everyone hates my blog? So I looked up what is a blog? what does it mean? From what I can compile and what a blog means to mwa is the following; "Me (the blogger) exposing my inner thoughts on the world wide web and allowing followers (hopefully I get some!) to get to know Bee Wakelin who I am, who is in my world, how my world is and how I make it change and  hopefully in return I learn about other peoples thoughts and there world" so really I guess it makes me feel naked on the web hey being naked is meant to be liberating so this Blogging might be fun and not that bad so maybe followers can join me and feel naked to. Second fear slammed!


My final thought (for now I am sure more to follow) was fearing in getting this Blog WRONG and if that happens does that make me FAILURE?-  In the past I have read and followed other peoples blogs and thought "How awesome are these people, they must be so smart and proud of themselves!" but then I had to take a good look at myself what was I thinking WRONG & FAIL? no way how can that happen there is no RIGHT or WRONG in sharing your thoughts so what if it is not going to be grammatically correct I did not know thoughts were graded. FAILURE why does that even matter I would have felt failure had I not done this and pushed out of my comfort zone so I have already had one step to being a winner and failure is not what others think just what I might think of myself and hey I feel like a winner already so yeh third fear go take a hike! 


I am sure more emotions will come as time goes by but you know what I think they will go quicker than come. I know I have done the best thing I have put my self out there put my "fears" aside and that is what it is all about. Trying something out of our comfort zone, seeing what other wonderful potentials that we have on the inside and it is not about getting them Right or Wrong it is about just giving it a go.


Setting personal goals to ourselves is making your life a "rolling stone that gathers no moss" (thanks hubbie Glen is his favourite quote)  and put it together with Nike multi million dollar quote "Just do it!" and you have hit gold to your Goal!


So future followers my name is Bee Wakelin and I am a first time blogger and proud of it and can not wait to my next one and that is one of my goals started, created and ticked  off feels good. 


BX







No comments:

Post a Comment